Penn Letter and DVD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LatinoMasFino

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anybody get this over the weekend from the diversity office? The letter said something like "to reaquaint you with Penn"...what does it mean?

Members don't see this ad.

I got it. Unfortunately it probably means next to nothing. Columbia sent out letters that seemed much more encouraging than that and for some they were followed by outright rejections.

I haven't got one yet. Would they waste money this way by sending eveyrone these packages? ............ I doubt it. A sign for good things to come! (maybe, :confused: )

Members don't see this ad :)
no, i think there's no correlation to the decisions to be announced the week of the 26th. you'll probably get it soon. yeah, i believe they would "waste" money like that.

columbia's lesson already taught me this:( , so now i feel like this dvd/letter is the kiss of death

Does anyone know if they have finished making decisions (and are just waiting to send the letters)? I didn't get a package and I think that's a bad sign