Penn Receipt of App. Confirmation Email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rebmem eman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, friends. I saw that some people mentioned getting Penn interviews on here, but I haven't even gotten an email confirming receipt of my application... I submitted my application on 6/6/12, and it was mailed on 6/22/12, which I believe was the first batch. I submitted my secondary a couple of weeks later (I got kind of lazy), probably by mid-July.

What's the deal? Did you guys get a confirmation for receipt of your application?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, friends. I saw that some people mentioned getting Penn interviews on here, but I haven't even gotten an email confirming receipt of my application... I submitted my application on 6/6/12, and it was mailed on 6/22/12, which I believe was the first batch. I submitted my secondary a couple of weeks later (I got kind of lazy), probably by mid-July.

What's the deal? Did you guys get a confirmation for receipt of your application?

They send confirmation via mail. not electronically.

Okay. And so when did snail mail confirmation letters go out?

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay. And so when did snail mail confirmation letters go out?

You may want to call them. I was in the fifth batch (July 27th) and I sent in the secondary at the same time. I received the confirmation letter in the mail a few weeks later (around august 12th or so). You may have missed it or it never got to you. I would definitely call them since you were in the first batch and submitted everything already.

You may want to call them. I was in the fifth batch (July 27th) and I sent in the secondary at the same time. I received the confirmation letter in the mail a few weeks later (around august 12th or so). You may have missed it or it never got to you. I would definitely call them since you were in the first batch and submitted everything already.

Hello, have you received interview mail?

I received receipt in about 2 weeks and interview in about a month last year. And here I am starting my first week of class here