Penn State Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpeShow

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any of your guys interview in October-Mid? Have you heard anything? Just curious.

Members don't see this ad.

Any of your guys interview in October-Mid? Have you heard anything? Just curious.
I don't remember exactly when I interviewed- I'm pretty sure it was early Oct though. Anyway....no, I've not heard anything yet, and I can't remember for the life of me what timeframe they gave...

Yeah, I interviewed sometime in October and I thought they said it would be 6-8 weeks until we hear back... :thumbdown:

it should be snail mail though, whenever it finally comes.

Members don't see this ad :)
did anyone who intervied at penn state in october hear anything from them yet? I interviewed mid-october and am still waiting for a response...its killing me!!!!

I interviewed at PSU in early Oct. and still no word. By the time I hear from them it will probably have been more than 8 weeks. The other day, I called and they told me that I would be presented to the adcom in "early December". I thought that PSU was a great place.

did anyone who intervied at penn state in october hear anything from them yet? I interviewed mid-october and am still waiting for a response...its killing me!!!!

i interviewed on oct 23rd and heard about a week later. they must not be going in a specific order if some of the early october interviewees haven't heard back...

good luck to everyone :luck:

I interviewed on the 13th of Oct. and just received my acceptance letter on the 26th of Nov.
Woot! I'm going to be a docter.

for those of you who were accepted...did you get a big white envelope via snail mail? i just want to caution myself for what may/maynot come...thanksss

oh..and congrats to all of you!! i am happy you got in =)

for those of you who were accepted...did you get a big white envelope via snail mail? i just want to caution myself for what may/maynot come...thanksss

oh..and congrats to all of you!! i am happy you got in =)

yes, the acceptance letter was in a big white envelope. good luck :luck::luck:

are you planning on attending penn state next year???

I am not sure yet, that's why I haven't withdrawn. The faculty and students I interacted with were amazing and I felt really comfortable at the school, which is more than I can say for some of the other places I interviewed at. So, I need a little more time to decide.

Am I correct that we simply have to return that orange form (and I guess the financial aide form) right now within two weeks, but we don't have to send any money until later?

Am I correct that we simply have to return that orange form (and I guess the financial aide form) right now within two weeks, but we don't have to send any money until later?

I just returned the orange form that required to to accept or withdraw the offer and the green form that asked for my volunteer activites. But, yes the check doesnt need to be in until way later.

I don't know which financial aid form you are referring to--- but I didn't send aynthing dealing with financial aid in.

I just returned the orange form that required to to accept or withdraw the offer and the green form that asked for my volunteer activites. But, yes the check doesnt need to be in until way later.

I don't know which financial aid form you are referring to--- but I didn't send aynthing dealing with financial aid in.

The green form you speak of is entitled "Interest Information for Financial Aide For Applicants." It asks your basic info and your volunteer work, etc.