penn state hold people

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dukee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. More waiting I guess. I interviewed at Penn state on march 18 and was placed on the hold list. Do all students who interview get placed on this list? Have any students been accepted off this list? Anyone in a similar situation?

thanks...

Members don't see this ad.

I also was put on "hold" after an interview in February. I haven't heard anything since. I do remember seeing a post, however, from someone who was put in the post-interview hold category, and then was accepted.

I too was placed on hold after a February interview and haven't heard anything since. Jonquille, how recently did you see that post?

Members don't see this ad :)
very confusing. I thought the interview went well. I am sort of confused b/c the guy said I would get in, but I guess he was wrong. Has anyone gotton in during the Feb./March cycle? Do you guys remember if all students are placed on hold who are not offered an outright acceptance?

•••quote:•••Originally posted by jasjaz:
•I too was placed on hold after a February interview and haven't heard anything since. Jonquille, how recently did you see that post?•••••Unfortunately, I may have found it through the "search" function, so I think it might be pretty old, or from other application year. I guess it says that people DO get off the hold list, although I don't know how much that helps us now. It would be great to know if anyone who interviewed in Feb/Mar got any letter other than a hold letter.

Two of my friends who interviewed in February were accepted.

I called the admissions office. They said the hold list is not ranked. They also said not everyone who is interviewed is placed on hold. I think there may be hope. Were your friends PA residents and do they plan on attending?