Penn State Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
K

kmpedro

For those of you who have gone, or have been invited, how did they contact you? By phone, e-mail, snail mail??? Particularly any out of staters who have been contacted. Thanks for any input.:)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm from CA and I got an invite two days ago by email. Hope this answers your question.

I'm from CA and I got an invite two days ago by email. Hope this answers your question.

Thanks Surf that does help. I haven't seen much movement with the school. If you don't mind a further question, how long did it take between completion status and the invite?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks Surf that does help. I haven't seen much movement with the school. If you don't mind a further question, how long did it take between completion status and the invite?

No problem. I submitted my secondary on 8/22 (I sent in my LORs through VirtualEvals a couple weeks before this). Received an email saying that I was complete on 9/22. Received an interview invite via email on 10/3. Good luck with everything kmpedro.

complete 9/7, interview on 10/3. I am out of state (RI).

Was sent an e-mail today at 8:30 AM.

Secondary was turned in late august, letters sent about the same time.

Anyone who has been TO this school to interview and could talk about it, that would be great?

I am out of state (Alabama).

Was sent an e-mail today at 8:30 AM.

Secondary was turned in late august, letters sent about the same time.

Anyone who has been TO this school to interview and could talk about it, that would be great?

I am out of state (Alabama).

i went for an interview and loved it. everyone there is so friendly and a bunch of first year students stopped by to say good luck and answer any questions we had. the tour is a decent amount of walking but i was also wearing new heels so that made it worse! they're very laid back and in both of my interviews, i was honestly asked maybe 3 questions at most...the rest was just me asking questions. your interviews can be anywhere in the building but someone will take you to and from them so you don't get lost. overall, it was a really fun day and made me love the school even more than i already did.