Penn State, MCP Hahnemann, Tufts, Chicago Med?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TwoSteveSquared

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone here from these schools?

Penn State, MCP Hahnemann, Tufts, Chicago Med

Members don't see this ad.

I received the secondary from Penn State in the mail yesterday. I submitted my app electronically on 7/12, but my transcripts weren't received by AMCAS until 7/23.

Members don't see this ad :)
wow, penn state was one of the very first secondaries i got, in early july. if you've been getting other secondaries, i'd give penn state a call.

haven't heard from tufts or chicago med, and i didn't apply to MCP.

I remember heaing a while back that Tufts and MCP were waiting for electronic transmission from AMCAS. Let's hope they reconsider that.

When I called Tufts they said that they hoped they would start sending out secondaries in early september. They didn't mention any contingency on electronic transmission. I guess we will just have to wait and see.....

People,

get used to tufts being a little slower in teh game...secondaries, interviews, and decisions. But in the end, it was worth it :)

Neel
Tufts MD/MPH'05

I received MCP secondary in mail today. I submitted Penn State secondary about a month ago. In terms of Penn State, their Admissions Office folks told me recently that they aren't really doing anything with your materials you submit until they get your VERIFIED AMCAS application. But, they did say that VERIFIED AMCAS application are trickling into them now.....