Penn State Requirements...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BUmiken12

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
One of Penn State's requirements is one semester of behaviorial sciences. This might be a stupid question, but what are these? Is this just Psychology or are there others? Thanks in advance...

Members don't see this ad.

Hi BUmiken12,
On the Penn State website it says that the behavioral sciences requirement can be fulfilled by taking classes in psychology, sociology, cultural anthropology or ecology. It sounds very open ended, so I wouldn't even worry about this requirement. If you have other questions, feel free to PM me. I just got accepted and will be attending Penn State this fall.

The website for Penn State is:
<a href="http://www.hmc.psu.edu" target="_blank">www.hmc.psu.edu</a>

Congrats Rezul. You are the first person I have seen who will definitely be a classmate of mine. On all the acceptance threads, noone else made up their mind. See you in August.

BUmiken, have you been accepted there?

Hi ewells,

Its good to hear from a future classmate :) Congratulations to you as well. What specialty of medicine are you pursuing? Please feel free to PM me. It would be really nice to get to know someone before August.