Penn State Secondary........

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
G

GujjuNo1

Can someone provide info (essay prompts etc…) for 2006 PSU Secondary application?

It would be great help.

(sorry for the mishap on the last thread...my internet connection was playing tricks with me).

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

It's not bad at all...3 questions (I think...that is all I have listed in my Penn State word doc)

Explain the negative aspects of medicine that you considered in making this career decision. (Maximum 50 words)

Is there a unique aspect of your application that should be considered by the admissions committee? (Maximum 50 words)

Explain why you decided to apply to Penn State College of Medicine. (Maximum 50 words)

Good luck! (the hardest part is actually trying to get your point across in only 50 words)

SuzieQ3417 said:
It's not bad at all...3 questions (I think...that is all I have listed in my Penn State word doc)

Explain the negative aspects of medicine that you considered in making this career decision. (Maximum 50 words)

Is there a unique aspect of your application that should be considered by the admissions committee? (Maximum 50 words)

Explain why you decided to apply to Penn State College of Medicine. (Maximum 50 words)

Good luck! (the hardest part is actually trying to get your point across in only 50 words)

Thanks SuzieQ - It is going to help me a lot.