PENN STATE vs. MCV vs. WVU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
J

jackjohn

I was just going to see if anyone can shed some light on this and provide some reasons why. Thanks for the help. I am looking for information as far as residency placements and facilities and education go. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I was just going to see if anyone can shed some light on this and provide some reasons why. Thanks for the help. I am looking for information as far as residency placements and facilities and education go. Thanks

Not to flame you but these threads are pretty worthless. Your answers are going to come either from pre-meds who have no idea what they are talking about and are just go by feel of their interview day or US news rankings or from med students at these schools who know relatively little about the other schools.

Have you interviewed at all three school? or are you thinking of applying there next year?