Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Penn State

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by DrKitty, Dec 7, 2005.

1. DrKitty

DrKitty Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    For those who have already interviewed at Penn State, how long was the wait before you were notified of the final decision? Has it ever been less than 6 weeks? Thanks :oops:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. C.P. Jones

C.P. Jones Catface Majigger
    7+ Year Member

i'm positive this is the third different penn state thread i have seen in the past couple of days

it took a long time....the letter is dated for almost exactly 7 weeks after my interview, the envelope is postmarked for 3 days after that, so it probably arrived at week 8

4. Scalpellum

Scalpellum SDN Donor
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I interviewed at Penn State on 10-12 and got accepted via snail mail on 12-2 so it took about 7 weeks and 2 days.

5. DrKitty

DrKitty Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    jzelones, if you don't mind me asking, did you feel like you had a positive interview experience overall? Or did you think the interviews did not go well, and were pleasantly surprised with the final decision? I don't mean to pry, I am just anxious and neurotic :confused:

6. Scalpellum

Scalpellum SDN Donor
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I had an overall positive interview experience. The students there were very nice and were willing to talk to you. The two interviews that I had were very conversational. The school is very up to date with technology and also their facilities.