Penn's Living Arrangement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GoBear

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey you all,

For those of you who are going to Penn, I just received a package for the second deposit as well as some info on off-campus housing. As for those of us who are interested in on-campus-living, are we suppose to request the application for the dental house/the graduate tower or will we receive more info later? Any comment is appreciated. Thankx

[This message has been edited by GoBear (edited April 08, 2001).]

Members don't see this ad.

Just wondering how everything is with ya....
How was USC? Anything from UCLA?

How about LuLu? Haven't called her in a while.... Isn't her MCAT comin' up?

Oh yeah.... what's the date of your graduation anyway?

I take it that you two know each other from school...... I guess I am the only loner cal graduate......
frown.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Doggie,

I actually know you pretty well. Does CSU ring a bell? (no, my name doesn't start with a P)^^

Anyway, hope you have fun in Columbia.... ^^

Who knows, I might even run into you in one of the many Cal graduations ^^

Kawaii....

eh.......hmmmmm.........eh........
confused.gif

how did you know me?!@??!?#?
confused.gif

AH HA! I know who you are now! heeheehee... You are Ev****. Hmmm...how did you ever figure out who I am?

Doggie

[This message has been edited by Doggie (edited April 10, 2001).]

Doggie,

Don't ever underestimate the power of "Kawaii"....she apparently has psychic power to see through the username, at least she saw through mine, though mine is practically a give away. Good luck with Columbia.

Kawaii....have fun in cleveland and try not to party too hard in NY. Btw, did you receive my message about Lulu's address?

Cal Rules!!

cccc.... power of kawaii....

Doggie... well, it wasn't that hard to guess who you are. I knew that you are applying for dental school this year, your icq nick is Doggie, and the fact that you are from Cal (with a degree of MEB). So I took a wild guess...

GoBears... I don't think I'll have time to party in NYC. (...><...) I will be lucky to have enough time to check out the city since every relative of my mothers practically demanded us to visit them. But I'll remember to send you a post card ^^ (e-mail me your mailing address bah)

Women.........go figure......
confused.gif

Do you know anyone else from cal who is going to dental school this coming fall? I know that Perl is going to UCSF.

Cal kix ass....

do i know your guys?

i am new here, but not new to predent students in cal
smile.gif

just let you guys know Thursday, April 19th: Columbia dental school is going to the campus to talk

maybe i will see you there

snowman