• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Pennsylvania Application to request approval to sit for the psychology licensing examinations

Mercury in Taurus

May 11, 2020
  1. Psychologist
Does anyone know where to download or how to request the Verified Supervised Experience Form(s) for application to request approval to register for EPPP in Pennsylvania? I could not find the downloadable forms on the dos.pa.gov. The web site looks very different than a year ago when I checked the requirements and instructions to get myself oriented to prepared for this stage. It used to be much more user friendly, and there were downloadable forms, including a PDF application form. Now all applications are submitted online. I see clear instructions requiring signed original Verified Supervised Experience Form(s) must be mailed to the board. But where is the form, and what does it look like? I emailed the board days ago and have not heard back. If anyone has any insight, I am truly grateful.

SportsNeuroPsych

Neuropsychologist
2+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2019
  1. Psychologist
If you log into the PALS system and check under the "Activities" tab...click on the + sign next to your reference number and it should have a drop down menu where you can download the form.

I went through all this and sat for the EPPP in PA last year while in post-doc, so hopefully your online system is the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

Mercury in Taurus

May 11, 2020
  1. Psychologist
I just paid the application fee. Now I am able to download the form that has my application number. It looks like the Verified Superivied Experience is for postdoc training. For internship hours, it is a one-page form that needs to be signed by the Director of Training at the school.

Mercury in Taurus

May 11, 2020
  1. Psychologist
From [email protected]
"Thank you for your email. A total of two years of supervised experience is required. The first year is met by completing a predoctoral internship. A Verification of Supervised Experience form is not required to be completed for the predoctoral internship. A Verification of Supervised Experience form is required for the second year of supervised experience and is to be submitted to the Board once the experience is completed."
I wish they put this kind of helpful information on the web site.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.