People applying to LSU New Orleans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bobmarley77

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's up with LSU New Olreans!!!!!!

I haven't received my secondaries!!!!!

Why are they so SLOW compared to last year!

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't gotten mine either. I think they are still dealing with 2002 admissions. A friend told me someone he knows just got admitted for this year 2 days ago (had been waitlisted). I know they send secondaries to all in state applicants so I'm sure they will go out at the same time. Maybe another month?!?

Members don't see this ad :)
Last year, I received my secondary in August and mailed them to LSU in September. I just don't understand why they are taking so long. I thought that they interviewed in October?

Oh, I forgot. When I talked to them last (July I think), they had not even started working on the secondary for 2003 applicants. She said they were still busy with 2002 applicants. Sounded like they were pretty backed up.

You're supposed to send the recs as soon as you can....you don't have to wait for the secondary. The secondary was really easy and straightforward; basic info; no essays at all.

I met with the Dean a few months ago and he had told me that everything was good with my application except for lack of significant volunteering/health-care experience, which I now have. So, I should get in this time around. I just hope I don't have to wait till March like last time since I am now a stronger candidate. Well, whatever happens happens. :cool:

I think that what you have should be sufficient. I had NO research (I majored in engineering) so I needed it I guess.

any news from LSU-NO??? I'm still waiting.....