People going to Temple... what are you doing for housing?

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by MonoMatt304, Apr 7, 2007.

1. MonoMatt304

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Just curious since I have no idea what I'm going to do. The university grad housing looks nice, but apparently its extremely limited... and I don't know how you're supposed to fill a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment when you don't know anyone. Do they just add other people without roommates to your apartment until its filled?

I'm just wondering what others are doing... I don't know anyone I would be able to room with and honestly have no idea what apartments in Philly are like. Does Temple have a program where other people looking for people to get an apartment with can post? Or is anyone here looking for someone to get an apartment with?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jennyde

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    hey.. im not sure what im diong for housing yet either, i guess we still have a little bit of time..
    i was looking at the packet they sent us and the grad housing is on main campus..

im looking into getting an apartment in manayuk or rocksborough,however you spell them.. apparently a lot of people in the pharm school live there, and its a little bit nicer of an area...

i have to find roomates though! :)