SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

People going to Temple... what are you doing for housing?

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by MonoMatt304, Apr 7, 2007.

1. MonoMatt304

MonoMatt304 2+ Year Member

Feb 12, 2007
    Just curious since I have no idea what I'm going to do. The university grad housing looks nice, but apparently its extremely limited... and I don't know how you're supposed to fill a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment when you don't know anyone. Do they just add other people without roommates to your apartment until its filled?

I'm just wondering what others are doing... I don't know anyone I would be able to room with and honestly have no idea what apartments in Philly are like. Does Temple have a program where other people looking for people to get an apartment with can post? Or is anyone here looking for someone to get an apartment with?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. jennyde

jennyde 2+ Year Member

Oct 25, 2006
    Delaware
    hey.. im not sure what im diong for housing yet either, i guess we still have a little bit of time..
    i was looking at the packet they sent us and the grad housing is on main campus..

im looking into getting an apartment in manayuk or rocksborough,however you spell them.. apparently a lot of people in the pharm school live there, and its a little bit nicer of an area...

i have to find roomates though! :)