people who applied to upenn and bu in january

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blacktooth

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everybody!i was wondering if anyone has heard from those people for an interview call.i applied to upenn on the 23rd of january and to bu on the 25th.haven't heard from them.i called them and both schools said that they would be sending letters in the first week of february.i still don't know what to expect!!!!!personally speaking i still have hopes from upenn but bu people seem to be alittle tough and kind of devious.won't even confirm about the acceptance of application form.any body in the same boat plz write back and lets keep each other informed!!!!!!and i was wondering if a score of 89%has a chance of getting into these schools.
upenn is my dream school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!btw what does uop stand for???????????o.k. ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and good luck!!!!!! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

blacktooth said:
hello everybody!i was wondering if anyone has heard from those people for an interview call.i applied to upenn on the 23rd of january and to bu on the 25th.haven't heard from them.i called them and both schools said that they would be sending letters in the first week of february.i still don't know what to expect!!!!!personally speaking i still have hopes from upenn but bu people seem to be alittle tough and kind of devious.won't even confirm about the acceptance of application form.any body in the same boat plz write back and lets keep each other informed!!!!!!and i was wondering if a score of 89%has a chance of getting into these schools.
upenn is my dream school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!btw what does uop stand for???????????o.k. ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and good luck!!!!!! :thumbup:

hey blacktooth,

uop stands for university of the pacific. it has a very well known 3-year program and excellent clinical training. january 23rd and 25th are very late dates to apply. the typical stats of accepted applicants to upenn are very high (average GPA 3.5 with DAT scores of 20s), but their class is not full yet or at least not to my knowledge. bu stats are a lot lower but , on the flip side, i heard that they are now only granting interviews for the waitlist. i hope that helps and good luck to you :)

niceteeth said:
hey blacktooth,

uop stands for university of the pacific. it has a very well known 3-year program and excellent clinical training. january 23rd and 25th are very late dates to apply. the typical stats of accepted applicants to upenn are very high (average GPA 3.5 with DAT scores of 20s), but their class is not full yet or at least not to my knowledge. bu stats are a lot lower but , on the flip side, i heard that they are now only granting interviews for the waitlist. i hope that helps and good luck to you :)

You are talking about their regular DDS program. I think Blacktooth is more interested in the International Dental Studies (IDS) program for foreign trained dentists. It is a 2 year program at UOP and their application deadline for the class starting July 2005 was on october 15, 2004. They are done with their interviews for this year. Hope this helps

DentalSupremo said:
You are talking about their regular DDS program. I think Blacktooth is more interested in the International Dental Studies (IDS) program for foreign trained dentists. It is a 2 year program at UOP and their application deadline for the class starting July 2005 was on october 15, 2004. They are done with their interviews for this year. Hope this helps
thanx dental supremo and also niceteeth.i realized something was not right about the info.yes i'm for the idp.thanx to both for taking time to reply.good luck to you guys!!!!!!! :luck: