People who are flying to Pittsburgh on Sunday for interview on Monday...Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

daviddav

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are your plans? I am kind of freaking out. I read the flyer that there is a shuttle service to the hotels. How are you getting back to the airport after the interview is over? Any help is appreciated.

Also, what about luggage? Since the school and airport are so far apart, do you think the school will mind if luggage is brought along?

What are your trip plans? Sorry, this is really frustrating....

Members don't see this ad.

I was told by a hotel receptionist to take the 28X, which takes you to your hotel for about 3 bucks. I'm sure you can arrange a ride back as well

You won't have a problem with a duffel bag from what I've seen at other schools i've interviewed at. Anything larger than that may be a problem though

I live in Pittsburgh and it is very easy to take a port authority bus (28X airport flyer) directly from the University of Pittsburgh to the airport. Like someone else said, it is only like $3. If you need any more information, just message me and id be happy to help.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone is staying at Holyday's Inn for the interview this monday? and how do you guys plan to go from the hotel to the school or do I just walk?

Also, I got a carry-on bag (about 21 inches) should I take it with me to the school or leave it at the front desk's hotel and pick it up after the school tour/interview?

Any help is appreciated!!! thank you so much!!!

Rose emailed me back and said there will be a place to store luggage.

It would be about a 15 minute walk to the dental school from the Holiday Inn, but that's the best way to get to the school. You could take a bus up 5th Avenue, but you will have to get off at DeSoto street and walk up the hill to the dental school. It's probably best to just walk.