People who don't eat and don't drink.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also, I got a vibe from The Onion when I looked at this article. Anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)

Chill brah. The Prowler dominates you and I.

The point is, this article is fackin stupid. They should be charged with libel. I'd like to see the "doctor" that said "autotrophs make a fundamentally new type of self-sufficient human beings." This was probably either a sarcastic comment from a respectable doctor making fun of this BS, an Indian wacko who made their own medical license at the library, or just a complete lie made up by this second rate scam of a website. To think that people reading this actually took it serious or that the OP or previous posters actually gave this idea a shred of consideration is beyond me. PLEASE learn to think for yourselves people :idea:

Chill brah. The Prowler dominates you and I.

The point is, this article is fackin stupid. They should be charged with libel. I'd like to see the "doctor" that said "autotrophs make a fundamentally new type of self-sufficient human beings." This was probably either a sarcastic comment from a respectable doctor making fun of this BS, an Indian wacko who made their own medical license at the library, or just a complete lie made up by this second rate scam of a website. To think that people reading this actually took it serious or that the OP or previous posters actually gave this idea a shred of consideration is beyond me. PLEASE learn to think for yourselves people :idea:

Yeah, I really thought we had a more recent thread on this BS.