People who get accepted to Columbia are good looking

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Woodsy

S-D-N Blue Blood
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The statement above speaks for itself/.

Members don't see this ad.

Woodsy said:
The statement above speaks for itself/.
HAHAHA:) How did you get that info? Not that I am comlaining, infact flattered but I am interested how you got the info. :):):)
:laugh:

Another thread about appearance. :rolleyes: Pardon me while I attempt to manually roll my eyes back into their proper position (they're stuck now (mom told me this would happen)). *scrrtch* *scrrtch* :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
This schmuck again huh :rolleyes:

ummmm..............you guys are in for a nasty surprise!! :eek:

Doggie said:
ummmm..............you guys are in for a nasty surprise!! :eek:
:D Unfortunately I think I know what you mean.

Get this Metrosexual a mirror.

Hate to say it but I think one of the biggest misconceptions is that columbia dental has super hot girls and guys. So sad.

hahaha it's great to see so many people offended. Columbia has a lot of good looking girls yo. And the guys are cool too. Metrosexual, sure. I like to wear nice clothes and stuff...I'm comfortable with my sexuality. I just like to stir up some non offending controversy. DCS thanks for the compliment.

don't know if i should be offended or not :p

StarGirl said:
don't know if i should be offended or not :p
don't be Stargirl, you're cool. :thumbup:

The rumor is that stargirl is super hot! I just hope my voice doesn't crack the first time i talk to her.

if she is who I think she is, yeah she's REALLY HOT. I remember when I was at Columbia for the orientation, I saw some REALLY REALLY gorgeous Asian girls...wow.

Some I recognize from the website BBQ pics.

Members don't see this ad :)
Weird when i was there i don't remember seeing any "REALLY REALLY gorgeous" asian girls.

hmm, who knows...they weren't like super gorgeous but they were pretty good lookin'.

Wow.....Woodsy and Freddy have demonstrated that they are obviously the pick of the litter next year at Columbia.....Watch out Columbia girls.....they may not be available soon...these two are gonna paint NYC red :rolleyes:

hahahahaha AVin you are hilarious. I just wanted to see how much hate i develop with this thread, I'm impressed, already 15 replies.

Too bad I won't be in Columbia in the fall, I'll be in Toronto. I've already sent my rejection to Columbia. One lucky student should take my spot.

:D Woodsy, I remember there was one guy at my columbia interview from Canada, was that you by any chance?
I have seen many good looking girls at Columbia, but they were all stressed and concerned about classes,(I think?)
We'll have to see that in the summer.

Balki said:
:D Woodsy, I remember there was one guy at my columbia interview from Canada, was that you by any chance?
I have seen many good looking girls at Columbia, but they were all stressed and concerned about classes,(I think?)
doubt it i was interviewed in the later rounds

Woodsy said:
if she is who I think she is, yeah she's REALLY HOT. I remember when I was at Columbia for the orientation, I saw some REALLY REALLY gorgeous Asian girls...wow.

Some I recognize from the website BBQ pics.

You probably saw some hot 1st year girls in the pre-clinic lab. Some of them are definitely gorgeous. :love:

Doggie said:
You probably saw some hot 1st year girls in the pre-clinic lab. Some of them are definitely gorgeous. :love:
may be, all i know is that there was this one. She was like whoa. :love: :thumbup:

Balki said:

Mine was on Dec 19th, and there were many interesting people there. Two of the girls decided Harvard over Columbia and frankly admitted it was the name that motivated them.

Woodsy said:
may be, all i know is that there was this one. She was like whoa. :love: :thumbup:

yeah.....i'm sure i know who u are talking about.........even white boys in my class pulled a keanu reeves......"whoa."

Balki said:
Mine was on Dec 19th, and there were many interesting people there. Two of the girls decided Harvard over Columbia and frankly admitted it was the name that motivated them.
Mine was in Feb

Yup it's been confirmed. The school is $$$ not because of its rep or its location, it's because they give free plastic surgery to their students. That's why they look so good. :thumbup: Yessiree, no tissue stuffing there.

waaaa~Woodsy, i've been admiring your posts for the past 5 months now....you have never hurt me like you did today. You turned down Columbia? why?

yeah, the Hindustani girl on the Columbia's website video was hot. I also spoke on the phone with a Hindustani student at CU....her voice was hot.

Halitosis said:
yeah, the Hindustani girl on the Columbia's website video was hot. I also spoke on the phone with a Hindustani student at CU....her voice was hot.

are you serious? Barf......

it's a shame you can't appreciate Hindustani girls.....the pinnacle of feminine beauty. it's not fair god spent more time creating them....

yeah, and also, please don't exaggerate with that "barf".....don't say what you don't really mean.

Actually Im Hindu and find Indian girls to be the most beautiful in the world, but the one you are talking about is DEFINITELY not among them....I stand by my "barf"

Did you know that she's from U of T? She's Canadian. i actually talked to her in my interview...

Just to contribute to the discussion my undegrad , hands down, has the most beautiful Indian girls. Many professionally dressed, intelligent and plain beautiful! The school is lovated Downtown Manhattan and has a ratio of females to males of about 7/5. Maybe even better! Can you geuss what schooL? will I see you both visiting my undegrad soon?

:):):):):):)

Balki said:
Just to contribute to the discussion my undegrad , hands down, has the most beautiful Indian girls. Many professionally dressed, intelligent and plain beautiful! The school is lovated Downtown Manhattan and has a ratio of females to males of about 7/5. Maybe even better! Can you geuss what schooL? will I see you both visiting my undegrad soon?

:):):):):):)

A friend of mine visited NYC and said he saw absolutely no indian people there.

Woodsy said:
Did you know that she's from U of T? She's Canadian. i actually talked to her in my interview...

Doesnt suprise me......an Indian who went to UofT who wants to be a doctor :rolleyes:

bickle said:

Well, being a city with 10 million people in it, you are gonna find all types of nationalities (although, Toronto is still rated the most multicultural city the world :p) so your friend not seeing any indian people is a suprise...guess he never took a cab :D But I think all the Indians live in Edison, New Jersey.....dude, that place is truly Little India.

Bickle said:
Ahh such a pity :(
I have many indian friends , that live in the city :) You should visit NYU, Stern school of business and you'll see plenty there. As well as many other nationalities of course. (ARmenians too!) And as previously posted NYC is a pretty big town.

Woodsy said:

she wouldn't be the 4th year class president by any chance would she? the cu student i called to ask some q's said she was the class pres, canadian and her voice on the phone resembled that of the video.

Halitosis said:
she wouldn't be the 4th year class president by any chance would she? the cu student i called to ask some q's said she was the class pres, canadian and her voice on the phone resembled that of the video.
I don't know....but you are hardcore...

if you keep your marks up and do well on the DAT...with your determination i'm sure you will get in. Feel better now? Can you now sleep at night?

heyyy guys,
you're right..indian girls are the most beautiful...yayyy us! :) im startin at columbia in the fall... so you'll def get to see one sexy indian girl when school starts..hehhe... btw, not all the indians live in edison, NJ....indians are everywhere...all over nyc! ;)

Bickle said:

LOL, I guess he has never taken a taxi cab while in NYC!

You should see that sign outside the NYC Taxi and Limosine Commission's office: "No English speakers need apply." :laugh:

o gAwd... i knew dental chica was gonna bust something sooner or later...but c'mon fellas...you know its the koreans that are the hotties ... and i saw some fiiiiiiine hunnies on interview day :laugh:

and fred... to your post waaay back

Hate to say it but I think one of the biggest misconceptions is that columbia dental has super hot girls and guys. So sad.

.....speak for yourself buddy...ha ha!

All I know is that I've been getting alot of mixed reviews. Some people say the girls at CU are hot and some say they are not. I guess we'll find out come this fall. :)

Discolphie is right the koreans are hot but the Chinese ones, Japanese ones, and the mixed asian and white ones are hot as well.

Woodsy said:
I don't know....but you are hardcore...

if you keep your marks up and do well on the DAT...with your determination i'm sure you will get in. Feel better now? Can you now sleep at night?

oh, that hits the spot...oh yeah, ohhh yeah, ohhhh~

Woodsy I will have to say that mixed asian girls are the hottest.

freedyx3 said:
Woodsy I will have to say that mixed asian girls are the hottest.
yeah i know i went out with one back then...she was able to make me do things that no girl has ever been able to do... :laugh:

Woodsy,

Its too bad you're not coming to CU. We could have gone on special outtings to pick up mixed asian girls. :D

I concur on the mixed girls.....My gf is half chinese, half Venezuelan spanish......now thats a mix!!!! :D

that is a good mix. I've had a Japanese mixed Spanish, very nice. Asian and mediterranean mixes are very exotic looking...I really like that

KylahM said:
I think blondes are the hottest which is why med school sucks.
hahhahahahhhahahaahahhahaahahahahaha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: