people who got vcu interview invites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flower123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am waiting for vcu to contact me and was wondering how long did it take after you guys got the application complete email. My application complete email was on 09/16...I just really want to hear back from them!!! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

App Received: July 24th
App Complete and Under Review: Aug 24th
Interview received: Sept. 17th

I hope this helps :)

thanksss and congrats..looks like it took them almost a monthh!! ahh the waitttttingg

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks :) ...I bet you'll hear from them soon; your stats seem really great :D

App Received: July 24th
App Complete and Under Review: Aug 24th
Interview received: Sept. 17th

I hope this helps :)

Did yours say "Complete and Under Review" on AADSAS, or did you just get an email? I received an email saying my application was complete and would be reviewed in a "timely fashion" on Aug. 4 and my AADSAS changed to "Application Received/Complete" on Aug. 5th, but I haven't heard anything from them since.

this is what I got on Aug. 24th:

"Your application is now considered COMPLETE. We have received your DAT scores, letters of recommendations, application fee and photo and included them in your file.

We will review your application in a timely fashion. In the event you are granted an interview, our admissions office will forward a formal invitation by mail and change your AADSAS status to "Invite for Interview." We highly discourage applicants from calling our office to find out if you have been selected for an interview.

Please note that supplemental applications are ONLY sent to those applicants selected for interviews.

Thank you for your interest our dental school.
Congratulations on a bright future.

Sincerely,

VCU School of Dentistry Admissions Committee"

what are your stats shortstuffOT...if you don't mind?

19 TS, 20 AA, 25 PAT; 3.67 GPA... and I'm a Virginia resident.

good stats..i am sure you'll get an interview..hang in theree!!

They didn't even tell me to send in the fee and stated that no action is required from me. This probably means rejection

Dang I received that email on August 5th and I haven't heard anything since.