People who have applied to UPenn or are applying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gurl21

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have a question regarding UPenn's supplementary application. They added a new question this year which states "Has your education ever been interrupted or affected adversely for reasons other than deficiencies in conduct or academic performance?"

I'm kind of confused if not for conduct or academic performance.. what kind of situation would qualify as a "yes" answer?

Members don't see this ad.

Gurl21 said:
Hey all,

I have a question regarding UPenn's supplementary application. They added a new question this year which states "Has your education ever been interrupted or affected adversely for reasons other than deficiencies in conduct or academic performance?"

I'm kind of confused if not for conduct or academic performance.. what kind of situation would qualify as a "yes" answer?

well, probably if you were hospitalised due to severe health reasons...or something like that...

Gurl21 said:
Hey all,

e.g mono that caused you to drop out for a quarter... had to give birth during finals week... car accident that made you suspend going to school, etc.