1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

People who have interviewed at Maryland, What did you think about the school?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Tracy47, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Tracy47

Tracy47 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Your insights would be very helpful =). Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. clp

clp Member
    5+ Year Member

thought the facilities are unbeatable! i also thought the dean was informative, friendly, and very welcoming. only flaw is the city of baltimore (which is on the revival).

4. LIer2010

LIer2010 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dentist
    The school is really good ... can't imagine a better facility. And the students uniformly raved about the faculty. But I had a stressful interview there. Then again, it could just be me.

5. Richnator

Richnator Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I think University of Maryland is a great school. The faculty are very nice and the dean is also very approachable and informative. It felt more like a vacation than an interview to be honest. I also think the new building is going to be awesome. Great faculty, great reputation, and now a Brand new dental building. What more can you ask?