1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

People who have interviewed at Maryland, What did you think about the school?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Tracy47, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Tracy47

Tracy47 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Your insights would be very helpful =). Thanks!

2. clp

clp Member
    5+ Year Member

thought the facilities are unbeatable! i also thought the dean was informative, friendly, and very welcoming. only flaw is the city of baltimore (which is on the revival).

3. LIer2010

LIer2010 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dentist
    The school is really good ... can't imagine a better facility. And the students uniformly raved about the faculty. But I had a stressful interview there. Then again, it could just be me.

4. Richnator

Richnator Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I think University of Maryland is a great school. The faculty are very nice and the dean is also very approachable and informative. It felt more like a vacation than an interview to be honest. I also think the new building is going to be awesome. Great faculty, great reputation, and now a Brand new dental building. What more can you ask?