People who really are TrOLLS... start here

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

christian15213

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok my thread was recently closed because the overall message was basically that some people go into the profession straight for the money... It was an open debate and the conversation didn't get too negative yet positive for some who stated what they wanted to do and or become as doctors.

**********************************here is what poster responds with...
hey christian, i noticed you live in miami... you wouldn't happen to go to FIU would you?

the reason i ask is because the more i read your posts, the more i begin to realize that you're just another miami tool whose ego is so big that you fail to recognize you're too stupid to be a doctor.

I mean what does that mean???

are people from Miami stupid? furthermore are people from FIU stupid? Wait no, I am another Miami tool...

Yet my thread gets shut down and this guy doesn't get banned... Furthermore the mod states how offensive my post was???? are you kidding me.

Why can't anything be debated on this forum that is mild and open instead of the real trolls that go and bash every thread that they disagree with, with banter and rhetoric that is the true definition of a TROLL...

for the most part I really like SDN but instances like this are a bit rediculous and yes it is done with URM posts as well. A few people make the biggest issue and then the post gets so outta hand it has to be closed. As mod's this should be easy to see and those posters should be given a talking too... not some harmless post. I didn't flame anyone...

Members don't see this ad.

Except your Opening post was inflammatory. You were putting down a large number of people. In particular CRNAs, because anyone who was a CRNA just had to be doing it just for the money... (not my opinion but seemed to be your opinion).

Except your Opening post was inflammatory. You were putting down a large number of people. In particular CRNAs, because anyone who was a CRNA just had to be doing it just for the money... (not my opinion but seemed to be your opinion).

exactly, the OP made a ludicrous statement about plastic surgeon income as well. most of them aren't doing as well as he made them out to be...

Members don't see this ad :)

I am saying that it is a huge motivating factor.... which is capitalistic but yet so un patient oriented... yes it is IMO but I wasn't flamming anyone for being a CRNA or anything... in fact I agree with the whole set up sort of... If I were a hospital admin I would rather pay a CRNA 100-120 instead of a Doc like 500k... My complaint is just that I guess sometimes one should be able to admit that it is about the money rather than the love of the career... for me it will be for the love of the career... again IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.