people who were in waiting list and got in

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cubicw86

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im a little curious here. WHen you are in a waiting list, do you send them the last semester transcript? Do they even consider it and use it to determine your final GPA? Do they even use it to determin what number you are in the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad.

cubicw86 said:
Im a little curious here. WHen you are in a waiting list, do you send them the last semester transcript? Do they even consider it and use it to determine your final GPA? Do they even use it to determin what number you are in the waitlist?

I dont know but i think your transcripts do matter a lot. I was on Temple's waiting list and i just got in today. YAY! i know i called them all the time and even the lady who answers the phone knew my name -take into consideration that i have a hard-to-pronounce African name.lol.

i also don't know. i was waitlisted. and i was accepted in may. so i already sent in my transcript for last semester

i think it is a good idea cause most colleges get one from other colleges or high schools after they finsh 2nd semster.