Deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

r2med

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could you please post stats here? My stats are in my signature.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Don't you see them in various school threads?

Deleted

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes - that's why the request for a consolidated thread - ease of viewing / reference than going into multiple threads and looking.

FYI - this is of no use to me. I am hoping it is of use to future applicants.
multiple As or high stats threads are generally discouraged :)

I found SDN applicants pretty helpful for this sort of stuff! I filtered based on those accepted and found a lot of people I've been running into on school specific threads

Could you please post stats here? My stats are in my signature.
FYI -- this is really kind of pointless.

High stats are the ante to get you into the game, particularly at tippy top schools. It's the rest of the application that pushes you over the top. If people respond to your request, you are going to see that stats are all over the place, and plenty of "high" stat applicants won't be on your thread because they won't have multiple (or any) As.

In addition, allowances are made for people who have overcome adversity, as you know, so some really awesome applicants are going to have multiple As with less than spectacular stats. Asking for a SDN thread on stats for the 20% of the pool with multiple As is only going to be misleading to future readers, since it's really going to provide close to zero predictive value with respect to any particular candidate.