People You'd like to meet the most

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I can't believe more of you aren't listing Jesus! We could ask if he's really God and God's kid all rolled into one. Then if he really is God we could ask all those questions we'd want to ask. It'd be great!

Members don't see this ad.

Normal Borlaug

'nuff said

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't forget Tom Brady. So hot. I heart the Patriots.

My husband that's not aware of our marriage: :love: Yo Yo Ma :love:

Jackie, we are so alike! I actually have all of Saved by the Bell on DVD and my sis and I had a marathon last night. There's no hope with dope! I would love to meet you for cosmos, as long as I get to be Charlotte. As far as celebs, I'm currently enamoured with Cristiano Ronaldo. I want him to seduce me in Portuguese and then we can do naughty things...:love:

chaeymaey said:
Jackie, we are so alike! I actually have all of Saved by the Bell on DVD and my sis and I had a marathon last night. There's no hope with dope! I would love to meet you for cosmos, as long as I get to be Charlotte. As far as celebs, I'm currently enamoured with Cristiano Ronaldo. I want him to seduce me in Portuguese and then we can do naughty things...:love:

Um, how can we both be Charlotte? I guess I could *try* to be Carrie. Carrie did date Aidan, who I think is the hottest of all of the SATC hotties.

And the flirtini? An excellent drink.

Two of anything strong in a martini glass and I am ready to party.

I would like to meet Bill Gates, I'd really just like to sit and talk to him about his huminatarian efforts and what kind of positives he can make in the world using the billions of dollars his foundation is getting from Warren Buffett (plus his own of course).

Also from SDN, I would like to meet QofQuimica, Brett, Dropkick, Jackie, Law2Doc and hopefully LizzyM will be interviewing me round about the 2008 cycle. Oh and I plan on meeting many of the folks from the Alabama schools thread, Boomed, Odrade, etc.

jackieMD2007 said:
Um, how can we both be Charlotte? I guess I could *try* to be Carrie. Carrie did date Aidan, who I think is the hottest of all of the SATC hotties.

And the flirtini? An excellent drink.

Two of anything strong in a martini glass and I am ready to party.
OK, you can be Charlotte, and I'll be Samantha. As long as I'm not Cynthia Nixon...ew.

chaeymaey said:
OK, you can be Charlotte, and I'll be Samantha. As long as I'm not Cynthia Nixon...ew.

Right. Good call. :laugh:

Bryan Fellows

witt105 said:
Bryan Fellows
Hello, I'm Brian Fellow. I was just imagining how funny it would be to see a bunny taking a test. Brian Fellow's Safari Planet!
brian_fellow.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
The entire cast of the Rocky Horror Picture Show :cool:

:D

chaeymaey said:
Hello, I'm Brian Fellow. I was just imagining how funny it would be to see a bunny taking a test. Brian Fellow's Safari Planet!
brian_fellow.jpg

Nice work, Chaey! *high five*

I think I would like to meet Pierre Bernard, from his recliner of rage. :laugh:

Oh, and Andy Samberg, from SNL. He is a hottie. That's all.

Seth MacFarlane, Ricky Gervais, Larry David, Kiefer Sutherland (under the rule that he has to be in character as Jack Bauer...not drunken-party animal Kiefer).

(I'm aware that I watch way too much television)

DoctorPardi said:
I would like to meet Bill Gates, I'd really just like to sit and talk to him about his huminatarian efforts and what kind of positives he can make in the world

sounds like you're responding to a secondary...

jackieMD2007 said:
Nice work, Chaey! *high five*

I think I would like to meet Pierre Bernard, from his recliner of rage. :laugh:

Oh, and Andy Samberg, from SNL. He is a hottie. That's all.
High 5 right back! Jackie, I bet in the real world we'd be good friends; we like all the same shows. Anything Conan-related rocks. And Lazy Sunday was awesome. I'll have to post the pics of my sis and I recreating Lazy Sunday when we saw Narnia in the theater. It was quite an adventure. Have you ever seen Samburg's online sketches? He has mock-O.C. series starring Elliot from Scrubs.

chaeymaey said:
High 5 right back! Jackie, I bet in the real world we'd be good friends; we like all the same shows. Anything Conan-related rocks. And Lazy Sunday was awesome. I'll have to post the pics of my sis and I recreating Lazy Sunday when we saw Narnia in the theater. It was quite an adventure. Have you ever seen Samburg's online sketches? He has mock-O.C. series starring Elliot from Scrubs.

Heck yes, we would. I think we're official SDN sisters now, how about you?

*high five* Same perverted sense of humor, hot avatars, same awesome taste in men. Major respect for Lazy Sunday. SNACK ATTACK M-ER F'er!

EDIT: Yeah, PM me and we should switch pics. :laugh: Or myspace profiles or something.

etf said:
sounds like you're responding to a secondary...

Haha, reading it again, it kind of sounds that way. Although, I am really interested to see what he can do with the massive funds available to him. I really hope that he can make strides in improving the quality of education available to minorities. Again this might sound secondaryish, but I think it is really important. As a matter of fact, I should probably get off my lazy ass and see if I can't get involved in some local program that attempts to address this issue.

lol yeah i know, writing about humanitarianism usually sounds saccharine while you're getting ready for the application process.

incidentally, there is a group that uses a pile of money to make education more accessible to minorities - it's the second largest private foundation behind the bill and melinda gates foundation - it's the harvard endowment (which is at like $26B now). i think they've made it where if your family makes less than $60,000/yr, your tuition is covered compliments of the harvard management co. it's a pretty sweet deal, and definitely opens the doors for some people that might not otherwise be able to afford a harvard education.

If I could go back in time I would like to hire the entire cast of the Godfather to sit down, in character, and have a good ole fashioned Italian meal. That would be awesome! Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

you know who i would like to meet, the guy writing my mcat. punch him right in the nuts... ask him what the net force was on that.

Reactions: 1 user
i would say newton... but i'm in engineering what do i know

OCPreMed said:
you know who i would like to meet, the guy writing my mcat. punch him right in the nuts... ask him what the net force was on that.
DoctorPardi, this guy has officially taken your spot on my list of people I respect. :laugh:

Superman. 'Cause I still want to be him when I grow up.

Saved by the bell

"Im so excited....Im so scared...."

the dangers of taking caffeine pills
:laugh::laugh:

itd be funny to slam back a few shots with the ol savior of humanity as well- mr. jebus himself.

CptCrunch said:
Too bad he can't beat those New England and Pennsylvania guys.

Zing!

i think brady is some sort of cyborg though, like in the "manchurian candidate", and roethlesberger will be out of the running soon enough given his recreational habits. i'm sticking with hotty #1 :thumbup:

jackieMD2007 said:
Don't forget Tom Brady. So hot. I heart the Patriots.

oh no! tom brady is my arch-nemesis. but you forgave my love of Dr. E... I guess we shouldn't let men come between our SDN friendship :laugh: (i still think t.b. is a cyborg though)

Tom Brady is only good for one thing. I think we can agree to disagree on what that is.

chaeymaey said:

Daaaang! I was about to ask to be Miranda. I guess I'm no longer invited for the cosmos! I liked her man best of all and he has the same name as my hubby. And she was a funny pregnant lady. :thumbup: She's the bea arthur of SATC i think...

jackieMD2007 said:
Tom Brady is only good for one thing. I think we can agree to disagree on what that is.

in that case, it would come in handy to have him be a cyborg I think. assuming his battery is strong...

Dude you can be Miranda. You are more than welcome.

I'm a girly, feminine brunette, and loved Charlotte's cute, conservative wardrobe and taste in guys (except for Harry, ew). So that makes me a Charlotte.

MiesVanDerMom said:
in that case, it would come in handy to have him be a cyborg I think. assuming his battery is strong...

See? I knew we could come to an agreement on this. Robo-man! Woo! :laugh:

OCPreMed said:

HAHAHA!!! :laugh:

I don't really know why, but Tom Glavine

Itd also be pretty neat to meet Bwuce Lee. Not Bruce Lee, but Bwuce Lee, the kung fu character that Steve Urkel from family matters turned into when he drank his mysterious potion.

My two million cents:
The Monty Python troupe
Douglas Adams

Patrick Swayze, from Dirty Dancing.

"She's like the wind..." :laugh:

I believe that line is "she passes wind..."

jackieMD2007 said:
Patrick Swayze, from Dirty Dancing.

"She's like the wind..." :laugh:

Schaden Freud said:
I believe that line is "she passes wind..."
:laugh: That movie is awesome. Seriously.

"When are you going to go to Daddy, Baby? You weren't planning on telling Daddy that I'm your man!"

jackie and chaey i love how both of u are having a convo and everyone else is just walking around you and saying real stuff while you two are discussing whipcream fantasies. hahhahahha but our tastes are so opposite. i would only play doctor with adam brody the rest are not my style...i woulda been lonesome in the 80s if i was looking for love. oh and ps you have dirty dirty minds but i hope your hands are clean because no one wants a doctor with dirty fingernails. and for the recored aidan was not the best, it was smith samantha's young boyfriend come on are you blind? especially when he was playing a trojan and was in that get up.

braluk said:
Let's hear em. I know this definitely comes up on interviews. But that aside, itd just be interesting to hear what people have to say. Id actually really like to meet Lee, the creator of SDN.

If this is one of those "Who would you like to bring to dinner?" questions, then hands-down Kevin Smith. Dinner is a great time to share stories and, as anyone who has watched EVENING WITH KEVIN SMITH can attest to, Smith is an excellent story-teller.

EBI831 said:
jackie and chaey i love how both of u are having a convo and everyone else is just walking around you and saying real stuff while you two are discussing whipcream fantasies. hahhahahha but our tastes are so opposite. i would only play doctor with adam brody the rest are not my style...i woulda been lonesome in the 80s if i was looking for love. oh and ps you have dirty dirty minds but i hope your hands are clean because no one wants a doctor with dirty fingernails. and for the recored aidan was not the best, it was smith samantha's young boyfriend come on are you blind? especially when he was playing a trojan and was in that get up.

Who said anything about whipcream? I am more of a chocolate sauce kinda girl, myself. Okay, major props to Smith. The ABSOLUT hunk. He was a little hottie. Good call, EB, good call. Well played. :thumbup:

EBI831 said:
Haha, you explained that so well. I love Cohen too, even back when he was on Gilmore Girls. I wanted him to marry the Korean girl. I also like Jess on Gilmore. Trust me, my hands I cleaner than I want them to be. Kevin Smith is awesome. Did you ever see the Daredevil Dinner for Five episode? He and Affleck had great chemistry. I want Affleck real bad...with whipped cream.

chaeymaey said:
Haha, you explained that so well. I love Cohen too, even back when he was on Gilmore Girls. I wanted him to marry the Korean girl. I also like Jess on Gilmore. Trust me, my hands I cleaner than I want them to be. Kevin Smith is awesome. Did you ever see the Daredevil Dinner for Five episode? He and Affleck had great chemistry. I want Affleck real bad...with whipped cream.

You know, whip cream isn't really my thing, but, waiter, can I get an order of that, too?? Thanks. :thumbup:

jackieMD2007 said:
You know, whip cream isn't really my thing, but, waiter, can I get an order of that, too?? Thanks. :thumbup:
It's like When Harry met Sally, "I'll have what she's having."

chaeymaey said:
It's like When Harry met Sally, "I'll have what she's having."

Now that is a great movie, and I hate most romantic comedies.