PEPID 9.0 Install hell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tkim

10 cc's cordrazine
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with installing PEPID 9.0? The installer will not recognize my memory card.

I realize this is more of a tech issue, but I think this forum has more PEPID users per capita than the others.

Members don't see this ad.

Yep, it was a nasty upgrade for me as well.

I run a Palm OS and sync with a Mac. The first install seemed to go well but, at the end, told me some files were not loaded. The only problem I could find was in the dosage calculators.

I got online tech support in real time and had the problem resolved. It involved multiple purges, restarts and reinstalls but it's working like a champ now.

I even got a little information on the iPhone port. They have downloaded the SDK and are working with it now. They'll have an idea shortly of if/when they'll do the port. I can't imagine with ePocrates playing such a visible role on the iPhone that they'll be able to not provide an iPhone version.

I really like PEPID and will stick with it unless they don't support the iPhone. I want one BAD. :)

Take care,
Jeff

PEPID's online support roxs. Installing 9.0 involved transferring files to the mem card 'by hand' and installing each module separately. But in the end, I got PEPID 9.0 working in time for my shift. Still the single best piece of software I use. New interface seems a little bit nicer too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone tried Pepid for the blackberry platform? I actually just switched from a treo to a bb (i couldn't stand the lack of stability anymore, although there are many things i miss about my treo). I'm using the trial to see if i'll just put it on the bb vs carrying around my hospital issued pda. It won't install at all and i've contacted tech support and they were stumped as well.