Perdido Palace

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tigermike37

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone accepted at LSU-NO applying for the residence hall (aka Perdido Palace)? My wife and I applied for a 2 bedroom and are taking a tour of it on April 12th. I really hope we get offered an apartment in there, it would be so easy for me everyday.

Members don't see this ad.

My Spanish is rusty, but doesn't that mean "loser palace"?

Not loser palace, but lost palace.

Members don't see this ad :)
Its called that because its located on Perdido Street. Don't read into it too much.

Mike the Tiger,

Yes, I applied there; I loved the location and the cost. True, it was ugly, but hey, so am I.

However, I'm still not 100% certain that I will attend LSU-NO. In fact, if I get into Georgetown, I'll relinquish my spot.

I'm pretty much set to go to LSU-NO, but I'm looking to buy a house. No way I can go back to dorm life....there just isn't room for a proper bigscreen-and-xbox procrastination center! If anyone is looking for a room to rent however, give me PM.
--Johnny

I've never lived in a dorm. Plus, we applied for a 2 bedroom apt. in the hall itself, so its not like we'll be sharing bathrooms with everyone else. I saw a 1 bedroom when I interviewed, and it wasn't that small. I'm hoping that the 2 bedroom might be a bit bigger.

Do you honestly believe you'll have time for xbox next year??? I'm selling my PS2 because I know all of my spare time will have to go to my wife, fantasy baseball, and fantasy football.

Just remember....everything in moderation....

TigerMike37