tigermike37

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2003
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
Anyone accepted at LSU-NO applying for the residence hall (aka Perdido Palace)? My wife and I applied for a 2 bedroom and are taking a tour of it on April 12th. I really hope we get offered an apartment in there, it would be so easy for me everyday.

Supadupafly

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 13, 2003
Status
My Spanish is rusty, but doesn't that mean "loser palace"?

About the Ads

tigermike37

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2003
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
Its called that because its located on Perdido Street. Don't read into it too much.

chameleonknight

Friggin go away, freaks.
15+ Year Member
Mar 3, 2003
Tulsa, OK
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Mike the Tiger,

Yes, I applied there; I loved the location and the cost. True, it was ugly, but hey, so am I.

However, I'm still not 100% certain that I will attend LSU-NO. In fact, if I get into Georgetown, I'll relinquish my spot.

johnnyjringo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2003
Tejas
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I'm pretty much set to go to LSU-NO, but I'm looking to buy a house. No way I can go back to dorm life....there just isn't room for a proper bigscreen-and-xbox procrastination center! If anyone is looking for a room to rent however, give me PM.
--Johnny

tigermike37

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2003
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
I've never lived in a dorm. Plus, we applied for a 2 bedroom apt. in the hall itself, so its not like we'll be sharing bathrooms with everyone else. I saw a 1 bedroom when I interviewed, and it wasn't that small. I'm hoping that the 2 bedroom might be a bit bigger.

Do you honestly believe you'll have time for xbox next year??? I'm selling my PS2 because I know all of my spare time will have to go to my wife, fantasy baseball, and fantasy football.

Just remember....everything in moderation....

TigerMike37

About the Ads