Perfect gifts for those premeds with a sweet tooth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DropkickMurphy

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Creative!!

(although I personally can't imagine cardiologists eating lots of chocolate...neurologists maybe)

Members don't see this ad :)
Those are really cute! (And I've known a couple of cardiologists who could probably eat them in one sitting and ask for more!)

Upon seeing those, I wasn't sure what to think. I was kinda hungry, but then I just imagined myself bitting into one. I just don't think I could go though with it.

I'm soooo hungry all of a sudden ;0

I don't know how i feel about that at all...on the other hand when you really do eat an animal heart or brain, maybe you will just think about chocolate

hmmmmm, chocolate

A chocolate brain with a cherry inside. Wouldn't you love to see these on the buffet at Second Look Weekend? Oh, the horror as people bite into the little morsels and see the gooey pink and white stuff ooze out. :laugh:

only pre meds.....only pre meds........would find such a thing. BTW the prices arnt too bad either..lol

Actually it's not a "premed" thing...it's actually from a website that has gifts for embalmers and funeral directors.....

Hah, I saw this earlier this morning. Those miniature brains look tempting, although i'm sure the chocolate is poor quality. Which doesn't really matter I suppose, considering I just want them because they look nice.

I'd rather eat the real thing. Chocolate gives me gas.

You could bring the heart to anatomy lab...pull it out of the cadaver and freak your classmates out by sinking your teeth into brown hearty goodness...

OT--does anyone else get a little hungry during dissections?