Perhaps a stupid question regarding a portion of the AMCAS app.

Lals

Loner/Rebel
10+ Year Member
Aug 4, 2006
NY
Status
Medical Student
In the course work section, for course number, are we simply to include the number, as in 203 rather than BIO 203? The help section is a bit vague regarding this point. Could some people who have successfully submitted their applications already please respond?

Haemulon

Slippery When Wet
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2006
On SDN
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Lals said:
In the course work section, for course number, are we simply to include the number, as in 203 rather than BIO 203? The help section is a bit vague regarding this point. Could some people who have successfully submitted their applications already please respond?
I did mine in the "BIO 203" format and it was verified without correction. Put however it is on your transcript.

Depakote

Pediatric Anesthesiologist
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2004
SOCMOB
Status
Attending Physician
Haemulon said:
I did mine in the "BIO 203" format and it was verified without correction. Put however it is on your transcript.
I would do it this way, and have done so for the past 2 years (soon to be 3) without problem.

Including the Section with the Course number allows them to tell what is BCPM and what is AO. You want to get credit for everything... so I'd put it in there if I were you.

About the Ads
OP
Lals

Lals

Loner/Rebel
10+ Year Member
Aug 4, 2006
NY
Status
Medical Student
Thanks very much. I already filled out all my 193 credits in this manner and would hate to go through it all again.

Haemulon

Slippery When Wet
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2006
On SDN
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Lals said:
Thanks very much. I already filled out all my 193 credits in this manner and would hate to go through it all again.
:thumbup:

About the Ads