Permitting hateful, bigotted, and obscene comments now? Where are the moderators????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sherry

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
RBorhani and SW-Adrian have you looked at the comments from cunningj-t ripper on Hardboileds recent post about surgery/EM from Carib. schools? I thought there were laws and if not laws at least common decency about hate mail etc. on-line. If his comments are permitted to remain I will contact the head of SDN and demand an explanation!!!! Are you all doing your jobs???? Or are you going to allow this kind of garbage to corrupt this web-site!!! I am completly offended and find no possible reason these comments are acceptable in this public forum!!!!! I am appauled and I want action!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Sherry, I have not read the posts under question but if you feel they are innappropriate please contact the moderators via e-mail. They may just be amidst a particularly busy time right now.

The posts in question have been deleted. Profanity will not be tolerated, though all opinions are respected.

Thank you.

Thank you very much for your quick and professional response.