Mar 17, 2010
Status
Hi everyone. I got into Western University a few months ago. I was wondering if there are any Persians who have gained admission to this dental school. Also are there any first year Persian dental students who are already attending WesternU? I know there are a lot of Persians at USC and UCLA but I do not know that about Western.
I look forward to seeing you all in August!

Holopeachy1

10+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Im hoping to get into Western, and I already know there are a few persians girls in their first class. I'm sure you'll run into them.

Mar 17, 2010
Status
Im hoping to get into Western, and I already know there are a few persians girls in their first class. I'm sure you'll run into them.
Have you had an interview with Western? If yes, when? I wish you the best in getting into Western:xf:

Holopeachy1

10+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Have you had an interview with Western? If yes, when? I wish you the best in getting into Western:xf:
I interviewed back in January, really hoping to get in this year. If not I'm trying next year, Western is my first choice. Are you from Cali?

Oh and thank you.

whoaaitzkyle

go bears!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2005
Berkeley, CA
Status
Dental Student
our class is pretty diverse, although it'd be nice to have another japanese buddy in my class

G

gorrillaunit18

Your thinking of Parisians (from Paris, France)
Well some persians come from Iran, correct? And correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Iranians considered Caucasians? I know this is weird, but I want to know this.:laugh:

Nov 15, 2009
Status
Dental Student
I'm Iranian and I will be attending Western (class of 2014). Looking forward to meeting all my classmates soon.

Mar 17, 2010
Status
Congrats to all of you. Is any of you by any chance plan on taking SMSPP class they offer during summer?
I look forward to seeing all of you in dental school!

Nov 15, 2009
Status
Dental Student
Congrats to all of you. Is any of you by any chance plan on taking SMSPP class they offer during summer?
I look forward to seeing all of you in dental school!
Yup, I'm taking it.

2PacClone23

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Mar 21, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
I'm taking about the Green Movement in Iran dude. Relax.