Persistence of Minecraft WW Sign-Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think if it's anything like last game, I'll understand everything but the jokes and literally every other thing that happens. :laugh:
The tithe theory was so close!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
1. allyphoe
2. Zensing
3. dyachei
4. The LIS
5. STL
6. Jilary
7. Hayley
8. BBC
9. kcoughli
11. Guis
12. MQ
14. nyanko
15. genny
16. Kam
17. WildZoo
18. Mad Jack
19. Crayola
20. Hmoo
22. finnickthedog
23. Promethean
24. Devastat

Thanks for the add, Trilt!

Reactions: 1 user
:mad::punch::punch:

What if we are linked (again!)

:love::biglove: Where is the hug emoji? You totally reminded me of me at end game in DRoP. I believed you and wanted to lynch Lupin so bad! They totally set you up.
For what it's worth, the first thing I thought when they all dumped lynch votes on you last minute in the DRoP game was "Jil is always a villager! :eek:"

With luck, in this game you'll be a wolf and no one will lynch you until end game because they'll feel bad. Cosmic retribution.

For what it's worth, the first thing I thought when they all dumped lynch votes on you last minute in the DRoP game was "Jil is always a villager! :eek:"

With luck, in this game you'll be a wolf and no one will lynch you until end game because they'll feel bad. Cosmic retribution.
I doubt it, I really am always a villager.

:love::biglove: Where is the hug emoji? You totally reminded me of me at end game in DRoP. I believed you and wanted to lynch Lupin so bad! They totally set you up.
Aw. At least someone believed me :)
6044bfe44c8795b0c3ac15a479981c2872af44f96e19a787b536c771dfb9d67d.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
I want to sign up so bad, but the next two days I'll be driving across the country and then I'll be unpacking after that.

I saw your initial votes. Saying how lupes and abs couldn't be wolves...
That was a very complex thought process and way different from last game where I literally had DVMD and Zen pegged as for sure villagers :laugh: I think I said they couldn't individually be wolves, but they could be wolves together. Except that if they were it was hopeless anyway, so I was going for the course of action that might still win us the game if it was right. Something like that :laugh:

Basically, I'm the worst wolf hunter, nobody should ever pay attention to me. Except for when I'm right. Like a broken clock.

That was a very complex thought process and way different from last game where I literally had DVMD and Zen pegged as for sure villagers :laugh: I think I said they couldn't individually be wolves, but they could be wolves together. Except that if they were it was hopeless anyway, so I was going for the course of action that might still win us the game if it was right. Something like that :laugh:

Basically, I'm the worst wolf hunter, nobody should ever pay attention to me. Except for when I'm right. Like a broken clock.
Hey now, a broken clock is right twice in a day!!!

1. allyphoe
2. Zensing
3. dyachei
4. The LIS
5. STL
6. Jilary
7. Hayley
8. BBC
9. kcoughli
10. PBC
11. Guis
12. MQ
14. nyanko
15. genny
16. Kam
17. WildZoo
18. Mad Jack
19. Crayola
20. Hmoo
22. finnickthedog
23. Promethean
24. Devastat

1. allyphoe
2. Zensing
3. dyachei
4. The LIS
5. STL
6. Jilary
7. Hayley
8. BBC
9. kcoughli
10. PBC
11. Guis
12. MQ
13. DVMD
14. nyanko
15. genny
16. Kam
17. WildZoo
18. Mad Jack
19. Crayola
20. Hmoo
22. finnickthedog
23. Promethean
24. Devastating

You have no idea how much KC's agenothree joke made me laugh. Terrified the cat. :p
I laughed out loud when I wrote it. Then made my BF read it and I laughed again. He patted my back and very patronizingly said it was clever. :rolleyes:

You're now LIST.
Is that like "LIS, The" ? Like Bond, James Bond...

Reactions: 5 users
Oh shut up @kcoughli ...

Now I have to add you to my Day 1 lynch. You, Abney, Lupin, Trilt, DVMD, and a few others. Half of whom aren't playing.

It's going to be a busy D1.

Now I have to add you to my Day 1 lynch. You, Abney, Lupin, Trilt, DVMD, and a few others. Half of whom aren't playing.

It's going to be a busy D1.

Hey, I might actually survive a day, then! :)

We could all just agree to lynch Nyanko D1. I mean, that would be like a major kick in the crotch.

"Welcome back, nyanko! ****lynch nyanko****"

1. allyphoe
2. Zensing
3. dyachei
4. The LIS
5. STL
6. Jilary
7. Hayley
8. BBC
9. kcoughli
10. PBC
11. Guis
12. MQ
13. DVMD
14. nyanko
15. genny
16. Kam
17. WildZoo
18. Mad Jack
19. Crayola
20. Hmoo
21. LotF
22. finnickthedog
23. Promethean
24. Devastating

Just made it!

1. allyphoe
2. Zensing
3. dyachei
4. The LIS
5. STL
6. Jilary
7. Hayley
8. BBC
9. kcoughli
10. PBC
11. Guis
12. MQ
13. DVMD
14. nyanko
15. genny
16. Kam
17. WildZoo
18. Mad Jack
19. Crayola
20. Hmoo
21. LotF
22. finnickthedog
23. Promethean
24. Devastating

Alternate - aka "the player to replace Nyanko when she gets kicked out for too much snarkiness"
1- SOV

I can do 25. But no more after that. :)

About to hit the road for a couple hours, but expect roles sometime this afternoon. We will be starting on a long day cycle.

Reactions: 8 users