Persistence of Minecraft WW Sign-Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I found a different one. Not as good but I still like it :D

Members don't see this ad.

I'm hoping mine won't get me lynched :laugh:. Just can't bring myself to let go of the letter Z...

il_340x270.739700296_dkdf.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
I'm hoping mine won't get me lynched :laugh:. Just can't bring myself to let go of the letter Z...

il_340x270.739700296_dkdf.jpg
I've got all the baddies dancing, if you're in trouble so am I :laugh:
I of course immediately think "Zombie" but it's the creeper skin. I like it.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Would anyone like to explains mine craft to me? :xf::hello:

Reactions: 1 users
Would anyone like to explains mine craft to me? :xf::hello:
Oh boy. Man. How do you explain...
It's a game in a world made of blocks. You can play in survival mode, where you have to mine blocks (start out with punching trees, every time...), which give you the materials to make tools and such. You have to worry about getting food and making a shelter from the bad dudes, like the ones in my avatar. You can play in creative mode, where you have access to all the blocks you need and can just build awesome things, without worrying about food or shelter or mobs. There are also things like adventure mode and servers and mods...but that's just too much to get into!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah but then you need to explain what a creeper is. :p
And now you know what kind of explainer person I am
"So there's this thing, but, oh actually I need to explain what this other thing is first, so that thing is blah blah which, wait, let me tell you about this other thing for you to really get it..."
(3 hours later)
"So anyway back to what I was originally trying to tell you about..."

Reactions: 7 users
For anyone else looking for Minecraft info - been a while since I've watched this, but someone did a Minecraft speed run at AGDQ 2014.

I would be willing and then you could just have the number of players you wanted.
Up to you! I do have the roles for 25, just like to have a backup for if life hits someone. :)

Should be able to send out in two hours or so, sorry it's more evening than the afternoon I promised.

Up to you! I do have the roles for 25, just like to have a backup for if life hits someone. :)

Should be able to send out in two hours or so, sorry it's more evening than the afternoon I promised.
Make me a baby mod! I need see things from the backside before Halloween and this will be perfect!

And now I reread and see what you meant. Sorry, just getting out of work and apparently reading comprehension is low.
I would rather play than sit sidelines and whenever I get a chance, I do need to mod... but I see that isn't what you were asking.
So yes, let me play still.

Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 2 users
Starting on sending out roles. I don't have them preloaded like I have for the past couple games, so expect it to take an hour or so to double check and get through'em all.