Personal question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

depsyphor

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
*MOD NOTE: Asking for medical and psychological advice is not allowed on SDN. Please consult with your local physician and/or therapist for help.*

Members don't see this ad.

*deleted quote for privacy reasons. -t*

It's only a matter of a few minutes before the moderator comes on to tell you this, but--SDN is not the place to ask for medical advice. You need to find a provider who can help you.

You could ask some people privately in a PM and see if they will help you out. Even so, and I understand your situation, I dont think this forum allows that. I am sure people are willing to help you around here, but this isnt the place to come for therapy. Not because you would get it for free, but because it would instigate others coming to this forum for the same reason. Also, I think there may be some ethical concerns somewhere in there. Go to your university and talk to a counselor if you can.

It's only a matter of a few minutes before the moderator comes on to tell you this, but--SDN is not the place to ask for medical advice. You need to find a provider who can help you.

Yup.

You could ask some people privately in a PM and see if they will help you out.

Not a good idea.

Also, I think there may be some ethical concerns somewhere in there. Go to your university and talk to a counselor if you can.

There are a myriad of concerns, so it is best you seek out guidance from a licensed professional locally who can properly assess and treat your concerns.

*MOD NOTE: Closing.....-t*

Status
Not open for further replies.