Personal statement and letters of rec

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eezma n kronk

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm still working on ERAS, but some of the residents I'm working with have told me that I can certify without finishing my personal statement. I know you can certify without having all letters of rec in, but is it true about personal statements as well? I'm one of those unfortunate people who needs more than one personal statement. Is it wise to do so? Everything else is pretty much done. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I'm still working on ERAS, but some of the residents I'm working with have told me that I can certify without finishing my personal statement. I know you can certify without having all letters of rec in, but is it true about personal statements as well? I'm one of those unfortunate people who needs more than one personal statement. Is it wise to do so? Everything else is pretty much done. Thanks
It is possible. I added a few extra personal statements after submitting my application. As to whether it's wise, I can't say.