Personal Statement for MA in Counseling - Help Needed

EWM

Jan 29, 2013
  1. Pre-Psychology
    Hey Everyone,

I am applying to a MA Counseling program at Wake Forest. I would love to have someone with some experience edit my PS. They pose 3 questions with a 500 word limit. I am concerned with content and flow. If anyone could help please PM me.

Thank you in advance!

Goobernut

LCSW
    7+ Year Member
    Jan 23, 2012
    Academic Medical Center
      I am a horrible editor, so I don't think you want me to edit it (not to mention I'm not an expert. at all). But if you get no in person offers, I have used www.smartthinking.com. My university offers this as a supplement to their in person writing center (so I didn't have to pay for it).

You can purchase a block of minutes, or have one essay reviewed for $20 or $30? The cost is on the website. They actually contributed to the building of the personal statement rather than just editing it for you. They also do resumes and business writing. Just an option!

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.