Quantcast

Personal Statement Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toxin

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Would anyone be willing to give me some constructive criticism on my personal statement. I have been working on it for a while and I think I have it down but Im worried about grammar more than anything else since english is not my first language.

Any kind souls that have nothing else better to do on a sat night :)?

Labslave

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
toxin said:
Would anyone be willing to give me some constructive criticism on my personal statement. I have been working on it for a while and I think I have it down but Im worried about grammar more than anything else since english is not my first language.

PM me your statement and I'll get it back to you tomorrow.

atrovariousg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
toxin said:

I know that there are threads of this type elsewhere, but I wouln't mind getting a second opinion on mine. I you would be so kind, pm me or reply to this post if you'd be willing to give it a look. ;)

toxin

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
More than happy to do so....PM me and include your statement.

mustangsally65

Sally 2.0
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yeah, me too! I have an English degree, and work as an editor. Anyone who wants grammar reviews of PSs is welcome to PM me too! Include your email address so I can send your file as an attachment back to you.

Saluki

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It sounds like there have already been a few good offers, but if anyone else needs some reviewing, feel free to pm me as well. I'm an English tutor for my athletic dept and reading something that hasn't been written by a future NBA player is always a big thrill for me:)