Personal Statement Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BeastyM

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have created a personal statement but I need someone to rip it apart. I would highly appreciate it if someone whose great with the language can review my personal statement and provide me feedback.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I've got some time, and have read a few dozen of them before, so I"m happy to help. Just PM it to me.

Last edited:
Thanks. PMed you. Anyone else have sometime on their hands where they caa help?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone want to read mine? I would read yours BeastyM but I really suck at English.

like i said earlier... i'll read it to tell u if i like it or not... but not to correct it cuz i really am not good at english, and I would do you more harm than good

ill read it

I'll read it. PM it to me.

if you guys go to the PS readers thread, i'm sure you'd find tons of ppl willing to read =)

you guys can PM me yours, and I"ll get it back as quickly as I can. I'm ok at writing (R on the mcat, though I dont think that says much), probably better at commenting on content.

Feel free to send it to me as well, cause I'd love to see what other people are writing. I'm fairly good at editing as well, so I can try and give you some feedback.

chill