Lady Tokimi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 5, 2005
Status
Does anyone know if there is a service u can submit ur personal statement to? so they can read it over and make suggestions? I thought kaplan had somethin like that?? any ideas?

Bacchus

Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2007
Status
Attending Physician
I'm assuming you mean for residency. If not, well we can always move this to Pre-osteo.

Cp22kjer

Bottom of the Food Chain
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 27, 2007
Fantasia
Status
Medical Student
I know there are those personal services which supposedly help with that sort of thing.

I can't think of the website but google around. I don't believe its solely medical. Essayedge.com is an example. I've never used them though.

djnels01

"You're the man now dog!"
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2005
Minnesota
Status
Resident [Any Field]
COMBANK offers this service for $249.

I believe they have you fill out a questionnaire + CV and make your PS based off of these. My understanding is they make a rough draft and offer a couple edits with your input. I don't believe they offer just basic proofreading services though, if that's what you're looking for.

Aug 16, 2009
Status
Medical Student
Essayedge.com gives a face lift to your personal statement. I used them since medical school application. Got 4 medical school acceptances. Here I am applying for residency.I will use them again. You send out a puppy and you get a well behaved dog. Like my KUSHDOG! Try it.

JStub

10+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2009
Status
I am using COMQUEST's question bank for Step 2 and I read that they offer a residency personal statement service when I signed up. I haven't used it yet but my classmate said she really liked hers.

Last edited: