Personal Statment feedback needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jllander

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am a fourth year medical student getting ready to apply to emergency medicine. I haven't posted on the EM forum before but I love reading all the other threads. The reason I have posted is because of my increasing level of frustration with my personal statement. I would really love to have someone other than people who know me read it. I've never been a very good writer so any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if you would be willing to read my personal statement and let me know what you think. Thank you so much in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone! I am a fourth year medical student getting ready to apply to emergency medicine. I haven't posted on the EM forum before but I love reading all the other threads. The reason I have posted is because of my increasing level of frustration with my personal statement. I would really love to have someone other than people who know me read it. I've never been a very good writer so any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if you would be willing to read my personal statement and let me know what you think. Thank you so much in advance!

Send it to me and I'll take a look at it.

i am having the same proble. i send u mine if u send me yours!! we are applying to different programs.