personality fit for uhs-com interview??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KUMC_MD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
what is the personality fit that the adcoms are looking for at uhs-com?? im curious because everyone keeps saying that if you got an interview invite, then everything looks good, just that they want to make sure your personality fits with the college....

any tips on this or anything else for the interview??? it is MUCH appreciated! thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Just be real and honest. A lot of the interviewers are professors and such, and I think they prefer people who aren't pretentious or fake.

On the other hand, if I knew for sure what puts you in the accept vs reject pile, I'd own SDN;)

Good luck!
M.

could you say that basically if you get an interview, that they think your other stats are just fine... they just want to have a chat for your personality??

i ask because my number stats are below their averages....

Members don't see this ad :)
If you got an interview, you are basically in.

When you go for your interview, just don't say stupid things like " I want to be a doctor to make lots of money" or "the gangs on independence avenue will mess up my study habits" or "that anatomy professor is hot".

Just go in, relax, smile, smile, smile and then relax some more. The interview processes is very laid back and smooth. You will love it there. But, you may want to change your user name. KUMC_MD, what is that about?

Normalforce

third-year UHS-COM

I have nothing but great things to say about my interview at UHS this fall. Awesome students and I had a good time. A few of my tour guides said that getting an interview was an awesome sign and that its almost a sure thing. Made my interview that much more comfortable. I had a great interview that seemed more like a nice conversation. Go have fun and see if that school is a nice fit for you. :)

P.S. I also recommend staying with a student to get a feel for the school. I stayed with one and it was a fun experience. I also got to see what Kansas City was all about as an "informal" tour that the student didn't have to give me. Thats just an example of how nice some of the students were to me.

awwwww:oops: you're sweet.

Seriously, seeing if the school has to offer what you expect is also very important. You'll really like it. The library is very nice and the ladies are helpful.

M.