Pet Peeves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
People wearing Uggs because they live somewhere freezing is one thing, but the trend of wearing uggs with bare legs and a mini skirt in the spring/summer (in say, NYC or LA) is a major pet peeve of mine...

Um...what exactly is so bad about this?

Members don't see this ad.

*People who don't use their turn signals. Tell me what you are doing! Let's communicate.

I hate this as well. On the flip side, people who leave their blinker on. For miles and miles. So irritating.

1.) When your on the subway in the morning or evening ( when everyone is half asleep going into work or falling asleep coming home ) and everyone is quietly enjoying their nap but some a-hole decides his music choice is so wonderful we all must want to hear it. Even better when he wants us to hear his rendition. ( I always fantasize about having a long pair of hedge trimmers and reaching out and .... )

2.) Same situation above and then some really annoying ( usually teenage or preteen girls ) group gets on and decides that they have to carry about and yell and shout and laugh like freaking hyenas. ( Here the fantasy involves a large caliber handgun with a silencer )

3.) Above situation ( not limited to subway though ) and some jerkoff decides to involve everyone in their phone conversation. As though we all care about anything in your stupid pathetic life...no its not that important and you just look like a jack ass.