Peter Pan Honey Roast Crunchy Peanut Butter. Where is it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
9c55e2e5-f572-48fd-b590-82866d723569.b1f15ac98fbe8fdce3fa5981487e5e39.jpeg

Where the hell did it go? I contacted Mr. Pan's workers. They tell me that they still make it. Lies. I went to like 30 grocery stores and nobody has it. Amazon? Sold Out. Walmart? Sold out. eBay? Nope.

Other peanut butters taste like ass. I guess the creamy version tastes good, but it lacks that little mmmm that the crunchy variety provides.

This is worse than the Oreo O's situation. At least I could pay various Koreans to ship me a few boxes across the ocean. I had to wait like a month, but eventually I got it. I ain't got nothin' on this one.

Someone please help.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Crunchy is gross.

• Dislike
Reactions: 4 users
Well I tried looking for you while I was running some errands this morning but 0 for 3 here

Members don't see this ad :)
Well I tried looking for you while I was running some errands this morning but 0 for 3 here

They just don't exist right now. It's like trying to find a PS5. If you go on the Peter Pan Facebook site, it's just filled with people about to riot over there being no supply anywhere.

And if you've never tried it...there is no peanut butter even remotely close to being as good.

Reactions: 1 users
They just don't exist right now. It's like trying to find a PS5. If you go on the Peter Pan Facebook site, it's just filled with people about to riot over there being no supply anywhere.

And if you've never tried it...there is no peanut butter even remotely close to being as good.
Well no better time to recommend a product than when it's on backorder.

I used to love the creamy honey roasted one but lost my taste for it. I can't remember if it started seeming too sweet or too oily for me, or maybe a little bit of both.

Reactions: 1 user
For some reason I assumed when I read the thread title that this was going to be a story about some "Karen" coming to the pharmacy counter and threatening to call the police/FBI/Biden over the fact that you (as a pharmacist) couldn't supply this for her immediately. Sooooo disappointed....

• Haha
Hmmm wouldn't be surprised if had another salmonella outbreak like in the past

Crunchy >>> Smooth (if you can even call smooth texture actual peanut butter...yeah those are definitely fighting words)

none here in central US. Creamy only

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Can't you just crush some peanuts and put it on the creamy one?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Where the hell did it go? I contacted Mr. Pan's workers. They tell me that they still make it. Lies. I went to like 30 grocery stores and nobody has it. Amazon? Sold Out. Walmart? Sold out. eBay? Nope.

Other peanut butters taste like ass. I guess the creamy version tastes good, but it lacks that little mmmm that the crunchy variety provides.

This is worse than the Oreo O's situation. At least I could pay various Koreans to ship me a few boxes across the ocean. I had to wait like a month, but eventually I got it. I ain't got nothin' on this one.

Someone please help.

Man, you know you're getting old when your techs don't get Vince/slap-chop/sham-wow jokes/references

I told my tech I used to play the original Nintendo. He goes "ohhh that old one right? Nintendo 64?"

• Haha
Another gem with my tech. We were talking about the show Wandavision and how it reminded us of old sitcoms. I wasn't sure which episode he was on - I was thinking I Love Lucy or Bewitched. He goes "oh yeah it reminds me of that really old show... What's it's called? Full House!"

• Haha
During hurricane season, this is literally the only peanut butter left on the shelf. I bought it once cause I needed some PB and absolutely regretted it after trying it once. How is this your favorite PB?

• Haha
  • Hmm
During hurricane season, this is literally the only peanut butter left on the shelf. I bought it once cause I needed some PB and absolutely regretted it after trying it once. How is this your favorite PB?
Yeah, I also find it strange...like there are soooo many better quality brands and even very good quality generic PBs. I have zero clue what Peter Pan's selling point is unless you are like into potentially getting salmonella or something

Regular Peter Pan is mediocre. This stuff is next level. If you disagree, your opinion is irrelevant to me in this matter.

• Haha
  • Wow

Someone please help.
I buy Planters Honey Roasted peanuts, place them a few at a time in a freezer bag and crush with a rolling pin, glass jar or feet, When crushed to the size you want mix into the Honey Roast creamy peanut butter. Good to go!!!

12 pack for $131

Peter Pan Crunchy Honey Roast Peanut Butter Spread, 16.3 OZ (Pack of 12) https://a.co/d/56W8Mbi

• Wow
They are on crack if they think I'm paying that...lol...

That's good news though, maybe it's finally being produced again.

Yooooo....4 weeks ago on their facebook page, they announced that it's back in production and will be showing up in stores soon.

Yis!

I'm going to roll down to Walmart here in a bit and see what I can hunt up.

This might be it, lads!

I told my tech I used to play the original Nintendo. He goes "ohhh that old one right? Nintendo 64?"

Apparently he doesn't know the SNES, either...

This high quality thread brought to you by SDN pharmacists.

Yooooo....4 weeks ago on their facebook page, they announced that it's back in production and will be showing up in stores soon.

Yis!

I'm going to roll down to Walmart here in a bit and see what I can hunt up.

This might be it, lads!

My local Indian supermarket has a whole bunch of it. New production, expires in 2023, tastes great.

It's only a matter of time before Peter Pan imaging is completely removed from products.