Position Available PGY-1 Family Medicine Position Available

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Legitimate_Art

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
PGY-1 Family Medicine position available July 1, 2019 at HCA Gulf Coast Education Consortium Program-Family Medicine – Houston, Texas. Interested candidates please forward the following application materials via email ONLY to Rick Jones, GME Coordinator at [email protected]: Copy of complete ERAS application with photo, Dean’s letter / MSPE / Medical School transcript / USMLE Scores Step 1, 2 / Comlex Level 1,2/ Current CV / Medical School Diploma and a Personal Statement. We will subsequently require 3 letters of recommendation. Only qualified applicants will be considered. If you are considered for this position you will be contacted.

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Do you have any more information about this program? I tried looking them up but only talks about a new executive position opening last year.
Any more information will help.

thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
I google this program but I could not find them. Was anyone able to contact them?
I am deeply interested in family and I have been working with a family Medicine physician over the past 4 months. Finished all the USMLE steps by the way.

I google this program but I could not find them. Was anyone able to contact them?
I am deeply interested in family and I have been working with a family Medicine physician over the past 4 months. Finished all the USMLE steps by the way.
The email to contact them is in the first post

did he send them email or did he apply through ERAS?

Email per instructions...

Interested candidates please forward the following application materials via email ONLY to Rick Jones, GME Coordinator at [email protected]: Copy of complete ERAS application with photo, Dean’s letter / MSPE / Medical School transcript / USMLE Scores Step 1, 2 / Comlex Level 1,2/ Current CV / Medical School Diploma and a Personal Statement. We will subsequently require 3 letters of recommendation. Only qualified applicants will be considered. If you are considered for this position you will be contacted.