Position Swap PGY-1 FM Resident in South- Looking for Swap

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MesoForm

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
As the title says, current PGY-1 potentially looking to swap out of my current program either into another FM program. Will also consider PM&R, Derm. I guess I'd be looking to do it after intern year or sooner, but idk how all that works. Willing to share reasons, details, etc. Not a bad program by any means.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
As the title says, current PGY-1 potentially looking to swap out of my current program either into another FM program. Will also consider PM&R, Derm. I guess I'd be looking to do it after intern year or sooner, but idk how all that works. Willing to share reasons, details, etc. Not a bad program by any means.

Would you be interested in anesthesia?

Members don't see this ad :)
Genuinely curious, if two people want to swap and agree how difficult is it to get PDs and programs to agree? Feel like that’s the biggest hang up

Genuinely curious, if two people want to swap and agree how difficult is it to get PDs and programs to agree? Feel like that’s the biggest hang up
Obviously not experienced in the matter, but it does happen. Definitely a lot of hurdles you would have to overcome, though

Any interest in Pathology in Texas? Can do derm through dermatopathology...

I am
I am a PGY-1 Pathology resident wants to swap into any FM residency. Please text me if interested.