Quantcast

Position Wanted PGY-1 in IM in NY looking to switch into a Family med/OBGYN in CT/MA/NY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ahoni2118

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hi I am currently a PGY-1 in IM in NY and want to switch to Family Med PGY1 or 2 if possible. I am interested in programs in CT or MA as I would like to be closer to my fiance. If you know of any opportunities or are interested, please message me.

Thanks!

Anesthesia2IM

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a PGY2 IM position in the Northeast. Would you be open to talking offline about your position that will soon be available?

Feraz Joa

Reaction score
Hi I am currently a PGY-1 in IM in NY and want to switch to Family Med PGY1 or 2 if possible. I am interested in programs in CT or MA as I would like to be closer to my fiance. If you know of any opportunities or are interested, please message me.

Thanks!
PGY-2 in Family medicine is available at University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers Program

Aspirant 2018

Reaction score
I am a first year FM intern in California. If you are interested we can talk offline

bubbles1

Reaction score

Thanks!
Hi if your spot in NYC is open, I am interested to switch from new england (currently pgy 1 categorical IM)