Position Swap PGY-1 in psych willing to swap to any location in IM, FM, PEDS, or psych

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Psychlover66

Reaction score
Im a PGY-1 in psych willing to swap to any location in IM, FM, PEDS, or psych asap. Currently located in Savannah, Ga but need to relocate due to family reasons. Please message me if you are interested or if there are vacancies in a program. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Im a PGY-1 in psych willing to swap to any location in IM, FM, PEDS, or psych asap. Currently located in Savannah, Ga but need to relocate due to family reasons. Please message me if you are interested or if there are vacancies in a program. Thank you!

Still looking? I'm in FL, I'm a PGY-1 IM resident...

Hello Im in a FM program in Arkansas and would love to switch to psych if possible, reach out if you're interested