Position Swap PGY-1 Interal Medicine in DC/MD/VA area looking for Texas or other

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

steelblue89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
American med school 2016 graduate looking to swap positions with someone in a Texas internal medicine residency for PGY-1 this upcoming year if possible due to family reasons. I have a position at a residency in the DC/VA/Maryland area. Other swaps may be considered as well please message.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Looking to swap positions with someone in a Texas internal medicine residency for PGY-1 this upcoming year if possible. I have a position at a residency in the DC/VA/Maryland area. Other swaps may be considered as well please message.

I'll be more than happy to take your place except I didn't match...LOL I wish to be in your position

I'll be more than happy to take your place except I didn't match...LOL I wish to be in your position
Sorry to hear that you must be in an even more stressful position than I am. I wish I could help but I do wish you the best of luck in your search.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
American med school 2016 graduate looking to swap positions with someone in a Texas internal medicine residency for PGY-1 this upcoming year if possible due to family reasons. I have a position at a residency in the DC/VA/Maryland area. Other swaps may be considered as well please message.

i am interested in the swap , I'm located n central pennsylvania .

Hi! I matched into IM in Texas. Currently in DMV would be interested in to know if the spot you want to swap is in DC, MD, or VA.

Hi are you still looking to swap?