Position Wanted PGY-1 or PGY-2 in Idaho, Washington, Montana, Utah

Discussion in 'Internship, Residency and Fellowship Positions' started by dreiko, 09.19.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. dreiko

dreiko 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Currently in an IM residency program. I am looking for any openings in Surgery in the west. May even consider a swap, if you're a DO.

Interested in Washington, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Montana, or Oregon. Please PM me.

Last edited: 10.13.14
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Guavajelly

Guavajelly

Resident [Any Field]
    Hi,

I have a PGY 2 prelim general surgery position available immediately in Tucson Arizona at the university medical center. Let me know if interested.

4. dreiko

dreiko 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I am very interested! Thank you! Could you please send me the contact information that I would send my application materials to?

Thank you so much!

5. GenSurg UofA

GenSurg UofA

I am not sure who Guavajelly is or his relationship with The University of Arizona. Please ignore this information as it is not accurate. There is NO PGY 2 prelim general surgery position open at The University of Arizona.

6. ThoracicGuy

ThoracicGuy 2+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Verified
    Physician
    FYI, you would need to look for PGY1 only spots. There are no months of IM that would transfer over to surgery.

Winged Scapula likes this.

About the ads