Position Wanted PGY-1 or PGY-2 in Idaho, Washington, Montana, Utah

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dreiko

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Currently in an IM residency program. I am looking for any openings in Surgery in the west. May even consider a swap, if you're a DO.

Interested in Washington, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Montana, or Oregon. Please PM me.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi,

I have a PGY 2 prelim general surgery position available immediately in Tucson Arizona at the university medical center. Let me know if interested.

I am very interested! Thank you! Could you please send me the contact information that I would send my application materials to?

Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am not sure who Guavajelly is or his relationship with The University of Arizona. Please ignore this information as it is not accurate. There is NO PGY 2 prelim general surgery position open at The University of Arizona.

I am very interested! Thank you! Could you please send me the contact information that I would send my application materials to?

Thank you so much!

FYI, you would need to look for PGY1 only spots. There are no months of IM that would transfer over to surgery.

Reactions: 1 user