PGY-1 Position in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine for July 2012, anywhere.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Knicks

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ECFMG-certified US-IMG here.

Please send me a private message and let me know of any openings anywhere.

Will travel on short notice.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I have matched to one advanced position in Neurology, I really need one PGY1 ( medicine-prelim or transitional year). Could you please tell me if you happen to know any unfilled position. I don't care where it is. Thanks. Please email me [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
Willing to take ANY position at this point.

Knicks, do you know what it is that's holding you back? At this point there are probably 0 vacancies in PGY1 spots. People will drop out (and if I hear of any and am still using SDN I'd let you know about them), but no one will be dropping out from now until a least August or September.

What held you back though? A US citizen should be able to land at least a prelim surgery spot if he isn't picky, even from the Caribbean...

Good luck.

Knicks, do you know what it is that's holding you back? At this point there are probably 0 vacancies in PGY1 spots. People will drop out (and if I hear of any and am still using SDN I'd let you know about them), but no one will be dropping out from now until a least August or September.

What held you back though? A US citizen should be able to land at least a prelim surgery spot if he isn't picky, even from the Caribbean...

Good luck.
I'd be absolutely thrilled, thanks man.

I only applied to categorical positions in many states (both "undesirable" and desirable), not any prelim or transitional positions.

I'm in such a rut right now,, realllyyyyy need a residency spot =/

I'd be absolutely thrilled, thanks man.

I only applied to categorical positions in many states (both "undesirable" and desirable), not any prelim or transitional positions.

I'm in such a rut right now,, realllyyyyy need a residency spot =/

No promises, I probably won't hear anything.

In case you weren't already though, you should really be looking at prelim spots now. Particularly surgery prelims will lose people pretty quickly.